"I have been a tree in the forest mysterious
Taliesin, Welsh poet of the seventh century AD
"And I was a tree, inside you, mysterious forest.
urban mammalian My destiny tells me I am a resident of buildings and metals. My footsteps in the streets, I require fidelity to the steel and machine. But I still run close to the boar and deer, near the stream and the source of elusive fairies, even climb hills, pine glazed, and chase the light, among swarms of branches polyphony still hear crickets and insects, and concert of birds, and the voices of the wind. Because I was a tree, inside you, mysterious forest.
And even perceive your sweat, Diana the huntress, goddess of warrior walking, Lady of the Wild Wood, and I feel your body tissue by cascades of moons. And discover your nakedness in boiling beauty, and also dazzled me with your companions, the nymphs without veils.
And I watch you while you bathe in the river. " River holy water.
And I hear, soon after, when you cast your greyhounds who dared to spy on the beautiful insanity of your breasts. And dogs, angry, tear to Actaeon, and understand that crushed muscles rotting back on earth, to nourish the seed and plant.
I can still go with you, Diana, with your coat and blue eyes and harsh. Because I was a tree, inside you, mysterious forest. "
Taliesin, Welsh poet of the seventh century AD
"And I was a tree, inside you, mysterious forest.
urban mammalian My destiny tells me I am a resident of buildings and metals. My footsteps in the streets, I require fidelity to the steel and machine. But I still run close to the boar and deer, near the stream and the source of elusive fairies, even climb hills, pine glazed, and chase the light, among swarms of branches polyphony still hear crickets and insects, and concert of birds, and the voices of the wind. Because I was a tree, inside you, mysterious forest.
And even perceive your sweat, Diana the huntress, goddess of warrior walking, Lady of the Wild Wood, and I feel your body tissue by cascades of moons. And discover your nakedness in boiling beauty, and also dazzled me with your companions, the nymphs without veils.
And I watch you while you bathe in the river. " River holy water.
And I hear, soon after, when you cast your greyhounds who dared to spy on the beautiful insanity of your breasts. And dogs, angry, tear to Actaeon, and understand that crushed muscles rotting back on earth, to nourish the seed and plant.
I can still go with you, Diana, with your coat and blue eyes and harsh. Because I was a tree, inside you, mysterious forest. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment