dedicate a small space in this amazing friends and volunteers in its to her husband Dominic, and of course the furry little Zorro ... now ... thank Otto Ross and the good life ... Ilaria star
Musi Hello, today I am writing to give you good news. These days
I too was saved by a Pelosetta not bad.
Oh you guys, I made the big step: Me and Dominic (my husband), like you, we spend endless appeals under the eyes, often crying, sometimes you feel anger and damn that killer instinct to take possession the lives of innocent beings and make them suffer, but this time in front of the appeal of Zorro, something clicked.
And now our family has grown, I, Dominic, two cats, and Tria Penta and Canetto: Zorro, renamed OTTO!!
The only people who do not seem too happy are my two cats but with patience it will make a right!
Otto is a bit 'shabby despite the infinite love of Marisa, the lady who runs the shelter S. Polo de 'Cavalieri, who lives for his dogs also takes away the food from the mouth and deprived of medical treatment would need to think about his dogs.
E 'heart disease, chronic tracheitis has that makes him cough at night and often during the day and has all his teeth rovinatissimi! Even if it is unable to eat the pap! But it is a love!
We are delighted to have him with us, and re-reading the poem that is on our website, "Today I saved a human being"
Today I can say
ZORRO HAS SAVED ME !!!!!
I wish you all the joy of being able to give a little innocent angel 'of serenity! The old men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIVA
????????.... What else I wanted to thank Loren and Barbara I have been and still are close to me to understand and manage all the problems (by as much as you help the animals with relays, controls, etc.. but having to deal firsthand with a creature that touches your heart is different and there is always need help ...) and ............ .........
You can remove it from sites !!!!!
Lovingly
Ross
let's ignore STILL HAS NOT NEED U.S. !!!!!!
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment