Sunday, November 21, 2010

Add Velveeta And Rotel To Pasta Commercial

Berlusconism (f) When a letter to school

From super-insecure as I am, I lost hope and the desire to find the ideal job, you can not do the squeamish. And so I ended up in front of one of the many private schools.
Apart from a brief adventure in the world CEPU, I never crossed that boundary. CEPU
begin the adventure.
Send your CV, call me for an interview. The manager is friendly and sincere: I feel to abandon all hope of handsome profits. I pay € 10 gross per hour, which will surely delay of months, with contributions from the separate management, no points for the rankings, and if the guy does not exceed one year, I will not see a euro.
are pitiful at math, but here the account was easy: I had to do 4 hours a week, spread over three days, away from home. In his pocket, removed the cost of travel, I would have remained nothing more that one day they decided to pay me. What job do? Refusal.
We come to the more recent.
A friend tells me to open a new institute in the city, there is a site, she says, are all there. Google does not help me find it, I girogirotondo for search engines, but nothing. I inquire: I called the address. Wow, it's also dented with S. Pius V! (Do not use words at random ...)
Be ', let's try. Delivered in HP Secretariat, to get an idea of \u200b\u200bthe place. Apartment building with stairs in bright pink ... I pass on the good taste. I am greeted by two nice girls, who tell me now: the school is run by our mother, then she will talk with the Dean (the father). Anyways, 'family like' na restaurant ...
few weeks later, me and two other colleagues, we are subjected to the interview with the President.
Dean? A short man, bald, in suit multicolor sweaty ... "Excuse me, this morning came the banks and suddenly I had to put in place ..." We looked puzzled, but we remain seated. The most common phrases of speech to present the principal were: I do not sell smoke, I speak clearly, I do not create illusions. My legs are animated, my eyes sought the nearest way out, but others remain seated and ...
Proposal: I assume the contract with regular contributions and with a perfect score, because we an institution equal ... but ... I'll pay. So simple and straightforward.
asks us to questions, take turns, alter and yelling but short, with the problems we are now in school, the score you are interested or not?
try to defuse the tension, he relaxes and says know, I'm clear, I opened this school to give a job to my children because I do not want to go around begging for a work 400/500 € per month.
So, simply, before the same persons who had just suggested a fake paycheck.
I am silent.
so when I make my instinct has already made a ruling, but, alas, this attitude is mistaken for discretion and, therefore, appreciated.
We're leaving. I call the secretary to arrange a further appointment, to persuade me to accept.
And now comes the fun part.
the morning of the appointment on my cell phone rings. It is the school. I answer expecting the voice of the secretary.
And I find myself catapulted on the set of Amica Chips. There is a rival telephone Rocco Siffredi me whispers hoarsely: "Hey , (name, no teacher or other name ...), hello, how are you? Why not come to school here in few hours ? "Shocked, I reply that in fact we already fixed an appointment with the secretary. " Ah, well, then I'll wait. Come soon, hello, (name) .
course in this school I have not set foot, among other things, I discovered that it was not even equal (those benches arrived suddenly and the total absence of pupils in the already portend). I called the secretary (the daughter) to give up with an excuse.
The thing that upsets me, I will be strange, is that little chap thought seriously to convince myself that way to accept the job. Has never crossed the mind the idea that would make me run, or that it was not professional to call me by name and that tone, or that it might offend. He thought he was charming and convincing and that I should necessarily feel flattered by such attention, made by a principal of his caliber .
I remember someone. Someone who has made school, obviously. That someone that Maria Luisa Busi did a job offer so simple and direct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment