And to think that just yesterday I had advertised two drugs are essential ... But I did not expect that the reform era of the Gelmini maintained so early promises on subsidized school.
How nice! A school entirely new light ... Oops, but that sun is? Ma .. I do not think that is ... no ... no ... is possible, but it looks like, yes, is the sun of the Alps! It seemed a coincidence that all too blatant blinding green, but my optimism until the last damn ...
I heard the news on TG2 and TG3. The second service was of course critical, and very ironic, but the first one, be wrong, it seemed ... celebratory, full of pride in the Po valley, with the news that the Gelmini did get his wishes for the new school campus.
The time is definitely ripe, despite the green. Some time ago I made a comment to a post on the school, and the author asked me to write a sort of chronicles berlusconizzata from school, fearing the worst. The worst has come.
While I am asked the B2 level in certification to teach English, with the justification that a teacher must "modernize and internationalize" here are leapfrog "twenty years" and open schools "Po", which does not admit children at the table outside the EU and which has the not-so-hidden objective is to indoctrinate, visually at the moment, the young minds.
When will the uniforms, anthems, slogans, newsreels the leaders drainage fields from Roma?
I heard the news on TG2 and TG3. The second service was of course critical, and very ironic, but the first one, be wrong, it seemed ... celebratory, full of pride in the Po valley, with the news that the Gelmini did get his wishes for the new school campus.
The time is definitely ripe, despite the green. Some time ago I made a comment to a post on the school, and the author asked me to write a sort of chronicles berlusconizzata from school, fearing the worst. The worst has come.
While I am asked the B2 level in certification to teach English, with the justification that a teacher must "modernize and internationalize" here are leapfrog "twenty years" and open schools "Po", which does not admit children at the table outside the EU and which has the not-so-hidden objective is to indoctrinate, visually at the moment, the young minds.
When will the uniforms, anthems, slogans, newsreels the leaders drainage fields from Roma?
0 comments:
Post a Comment