Monday, September 6, 2010

Thicker Than Normal Uterus

The blog and the feng shui language


Some of blogging is a profession and devotes all its resources and all efforts possible. There those who are content to have one and then forget about it. Some people use it to take on the brain and reorganize thoughts and words.
The third I said.
Although a lot, but so much time at my disposal thanks to Mary Star, I'm not going to throw me to find new contacts, advertise all over the blog, report, etc. to share ... And then we want to make blogging even serious economic resources, and I do not have (thanks again, Mariaste '). What to do then? I had intended to symbolically remove all the buttons for the reporting of post and blog. Now, I think, I leave them there, it cost me, then, is cunta Community veni ...
The fact is that in teaching, it will seem a paradox, my Italian was worse, my dialectical capacity reduced to a minimum. The need to simplify, to summarize, to "take" the linguistic content to teach kids that were expressed in dialect or Sicilian or Italian, or SMS, peppered with phrases that, say, that's, uh , I had approached the stage Tarzan (do you remember the show, where Tarzan speaks to the basic terms and infinite?).
I had found myself having to depend on the vocabulary and grammar, to find confirmation of that first I felt no needs. The only cure for this horrible disease, which is not very familiar with their own language, is made of reading and writing. And this is the path I decided to follow, and if others want to imitate, or read, or report me, fine. I, meanwhile, continued on my way, also involving my beloved pupils this "project" and asked them to create the logo for the site (some are graphic) and inviting them to read and comment on the reports that I propose (and this helps me in FB, a place that otherwise would never attended).
Happy reading and good books at all, then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment