Monday, February 7, 2011

Where To Purchase Enemasin Toronto



Sometimes we teachers know to be real bastards. That school is in shambles is well known, and everyone, teachers, pupils, parents, we had to deal with this reality. I went to my first assignment in the classroom full of good intentions: I spoke in my best Italian, make my lessons as much as possible multidisciplinary stimulate action and debates ... all without looking really face my students. The day when I did I felt a fool. Impassive faces, and in some cases, shocked that shouted out what the hell are you talking about? but you idea of \u200b\u200bwhere you are, and with whom? Well, 'I said, there is still time to remedy, we hear what they tell me. From there, I threw in the toilet all my grand plans teaching and went "boom", day by day. I have "adequate" bad word, I realize, but I did not have much choice. I have adapted my language, meeting halfway their, I have adjusted my rating system to reality, automatically raising my grades by half a point (or a whole point, at times). If I had not done so, my class did not understand anything and would have been decimated. Eh, I tell you, but it guarantees the degeneracy of the system and send around donkeys. Yes, I confess. But now I wonder: I continue to talk to him? I had to donate 1, 2 and 3? therefore, reject them all? I had two fifth and fourth classes. An impressive percentage, 60% had serious problems in distinguishing and / is, year / have, wrote havere, ago, is, was (by the way, the question: Why was the emphasis on writing? My student left me stucco replying convinced and almost surprised at my question: Why is the past!). If a child reaches his fifth year with these problems, what is rejected? Remaking the fifth year it would be different? When reject mean bring the student back many years than he used to recover, then begin to fail. But to do so now, those guys would come back straight in the wombs of their mothers! you have to start from there!
I then tried to meet with my students halfway and I was sufficiently rewarded. We come to today. A boy is in trouble, start of the year struggled, strikes, work, study a little, some expression problems: I have basically described the 80% of pupils in high school this year. After an initial meeting with teachers, parents mark the close and he begins his studies, first on his own, then with a teacher. Lessons endless, but the boy is awake and recovering quickly. The latest Question of the quarter: prof angry blacks, crowded classes, programs to recover from insult Gelmini morning and evening, guys just come back to reality, there is everything. But rage with little questions ambiguous on weaker kids (even temperamentally) to create the perfect alibi for an audacious gardening, no! The dead branches are cut, it is true, but if you have a bonsai before, or are you really sure what you're doing, or you will die a plant still healthy.
Dear colleagues, the boys have changed, the school has changed, do not let your guard down, but please do not use them as scapegoats for the frustrations that others cause.

0 comments:

Post a Comment