Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Normal Urine Creatinine

Interview with Luke "crazy Postino" Abiuso



After almost three years, heading back Interviews .

It is a return with a bang, I may say so!
fact I was able to refer to my (hopefully not stupid) questions to the teacher Luca Abiuso in person, webmaster Retrogamer.it , otherwise known as crazy Postino or Tetsuo as U.S. signed in the review, charismatic, mysterious, legendary, if you will, that has attracted around itself to a large community of fans who love to go deep into the game live.



I believe that it is not necessary to submit Retrogamer.it, given its importance in the Italian gaming landscape: a portal containing thousands of reviews ranging from the dawn of the game nowadays, treated with love and dedication and the Postman staff that, over time, joined him.

In ten years, Luke was able to review Abiuso an impressive amount of games, with all the passion and expertise of a veteran: his analysis of the articles are going beyond the criteria of good / bad, funny / boring. Reading his reviews you can see the great technical skill, but also a critical eye that takes into account key aspects of the gaming phenomenon understood as a work of human ingenuity: the artistic, cultural, sociological, semiotic, in short small treated acts to spread gaming culture today as it rarely happens on other virtual shores.

Here's to you, therefore, the interview with the teacher.


*
H) Retrogamer.it is now a reference point for all lovers of vintage video game (and more) as you Luke, author of the website. Want to tell us how did this project over time and how it reached its current state?

LA) Indeed, some memory blocks are gone. But I can remember the day any one of a dozen years ago, in the office, I aim to evoke the splendor of Agony instead to charge the monthly block Gielle fire extinguishers - had to call it that, the company - then I would have to falsify. Retrogamer.it has reached its current form over time, precisely as diversion from the reality. My own reality. It's actually a kind of time out brain.

H) around you, the community site, but also everything that revolves around (I am referring especially to reality as Radiogame ), has created an aura of legend! Tell us about Luke Abiuso man ...

LA) Men's word is binding. Living entity. Yes. Sull'alone to legend, if indeed there is, I would inclined to think that there is some users in some way by the emotional ups and downs of Turrican II or Free Range Thunderforce V do not mind dwell on webzine like "something to give the Nobel Chris Huelsbeck.

H) In your life, at some point you come across in videogames. What made the difference in your becoming a passionate gamer and one of the most interesting and authoritative reviewers of Retrogames (not? Remember the passion of postinopazzoide for shoot 'em up, including those released in January now)?

LA) I'm afraid the game was to elect. With a 100-lire coin, soiled there on the asphalt to say "infilami in the cab of Space Invaders in the bar here in front." Eighty-two had to be the Gravina in Puglia, where I lived there.

H) If today you had to "condemn" and "redeem" (to put it to Dante's Inferno), respectively, two consoles of the past, such opteresti and why?

LA) If you started to think in these terms I turn into a "fanboy" (but also in "fatboy" to think about it) on the spot. I like to think that the scenario of electronic undivided is able to write the story, even if it means a useless plastic box.

H) Your reviews ranging from the very beginning of the game until today, what is your point of view on the changes that have been since 8-bit video games today?

LA) I could tell you that the changes occur in cycles of the video game generation and spatial modeling and idealization of the plates of a cultural or subcultural determined social status. But it is also possible that the evolution occurs in chaos, where the conditions are there to make developing a disruptive idea. If Prince of Persia is just an idea, Another World is the evolution of that idea. If Flashback is the statement of the mechanics of Another World, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are sublimation. Then everything falls, until another radical idea does not give rise to a next stage of evolution.

H) You also wrote of the coin-op world. Do you own arcade machine? If so, what?

LA) supergun and I had a few pcb, but I take up too much space and I had to get rid of it.

H) We know that today you are involved in publishing an interesting project, tell us everything!

LA) The project, published by CaratteriMobili , will cover an essay on shoot'em up - that would review and continuation of a special magazine for the former never finished Gamers - and a selection of fifty unpublished reviews. Call it "the 50 pieces to be tested before - soon - the end of the world."

H) In the time around you've attracted to your site and a community, of which I am proudly from a little time (to be exact, I joined almost immediately after you create My Games Corner): You have a message from the launch boys?

LA) No.

H) What do you recommend to people who are now approaching for the first time in the world of videogames?

LA) to practice speaking.

H) Well we are the last of my questions (I hope were not too trivial). As usual, I ask you to send a message to readers of My Corner Games!

LA) No matter where you go or what you do. I respect you anyway.

H) Thanks for helping to enrich my blog and for taking the time to this interview! You do a great good luck for your projects and for the future development of Retrogamer.it! Huelsbeck! And I'll see you on the forum!

LA) Thank you, I'd say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment