Thursday, January 6, 2011

Watch Full Brent Corrigan

The holiday shopping season of 2010 ...

The 2010 festivities are certainly not very serene, even though all, fortunately, was resolved for the better: my mother has had health problems at the beginning rather alarming but in the end we managed to overcome the time and now she is doing well.

Surely the time for anything else, is simply stopped. You may have noticed the post stand by published just before Christmas ...

other hand, fortune smiled on my part gamer, because thanks to some good be spent on Amazon.co.uk , I managed to get completely free, Another World 15th Anniversary Edition for PC , thanks to an alert of Amiga1200 , Star Ocean: The Last Hope , JRP for Xbox360 and Assassin's Creed 2 Game of The Year Edition , again for the green house X Microsoft.



Then a few days ago, I finally got their hands on Dead Space for 360, horror game that I wanted to recover for some time, used to be just under ten euro ...

Although I have tested all the titles, I have not played with any of these, except for a better game to Another World, the game really felt the lack of which, years ago, we spent hours and finished it, but unfortunately I do not remember how the hell I did!
What struck me is the beauty of the backdrops in high resolution, respectful of the originals, otherwise I find the game absolutely perfect, though very tough, especially given today's standards ...

Dead Space, in the few minutes of the game that I have granted him, was able to have fun. I was impressed by the graphics and the feeling of being inside an amusement park themed space-horror! It will definitely be one of the upcoming titles spolperò ...

Assassin's Creed 2, I closed immediately, skipping intro and everything, because I saw that practically begins where the previous ends, and since I still have to play the founder of the series, spoiler alert, I'm back now the dashboard!

Star Ocean I've seen far too little to express any idea ...

And then, as I told recently, I received a gift from Brutal Legend Mario "Radiogame" AIO Morandi gnawed and I'm in these days (even as I write I have a desire crazy to put the console to play a game, but I have to give up tomorrow we work ...), so I ended Fallout 3 early, skipping several sidequest, to devote myself exclusively to the excellent game mr. Schafer!

I truly hope that 2011 bring me a little peace of mind and more time to devote to the passion for video games that I agree with you, dear reader!

0 comments:

Post a Comment