Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beef Chow Mein And Pregnancy

FURTHER UPDATES JACK: HELP!! Fwd: ROME / JACK, ONLY 4 DAYS AND THEN THE END! AIUATECI PLEASE!



We were able to move this oasis in the stall until the end of June thanks to the availability of those who
emergency was even a thousand kindly made available.

Then, if we want to keep him here we heal pension costs difficult to manage, typical of summer months.

For him, in any case, no application for adoption, just info.

We will need, in fact, to be able to keep this place at least for the summer, then probably
we have a chance to move to the north at another oasis, where we take time to find him.

We do not seek any other pensions or stalls, but adoption HEART , but it is clear they are worth everything we propose.

Jack is always better, he believes to be home, but does not know that his life will not be there.

hope in heart and soul in order to weaken his fragile emotional balance that seems to have recovered, to find a love that knows how to pamper him for a lifetime,
maybe these days, before terms definitely stalling, exactly on June 30.
I ask you with my heart in my hand forward again and again appealed to this man and this little being penalized for trying to help him keep
calmer gained with this muzzle the support of all of us ...

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE ..

JACK NEEDS A HOME ...
Info and adoption:

393/1118032 (after 18) ambra.da @ gmal.com

Thank you very
Amber


I was a dog from the apartment, I will.

They've all noticed here in the oasis where I am although only for another few days , then it seems that I will go to a shelter / kennel.

worry you who read me, sedate me your minds that I know have alerted on this day:
WILL NOT 'ON THE ROAD, as some have THINK!

ANDRO 'in a kennel / shelter, but I wonder where is the difference.

Now you are more relaxed?

Not me, not at all.

There are alternatives, I had only negative responses, all KO, no one can sleep in a stall , apart there at the shelter where they fear a depression immediate view the wonder that I have lived in this place in these days of recovery after the clinic.

As none of us children, there is no money enough to heal all things, we have barely recovered a bit 'medical expenses.

go out anyway the my will to live.

I lose my pounds taken in these days .

I'll cry a silent pain.

I still get sick of frustration and loneliness.

I will die only behind the grates after having heard once again that you will find adoption of the heart, but I know intimately that when I go away from here, I will lose my dignity the dog.

I have a blind eye, the other blind.

the seems that my eye is broke after being punctured by accident or on purpose?

do not remember.

I feel constantly say that they are a star, good, special, unique dog and extraordinary.

One star?

I have seen for several days nights of loneliness after being abandoned on a street Reverse the ground.

I pass in the pits of all dogs, sneak my nose and between the grates lick everyone, without distinction, males and females even if some boy is not always in agreement, I matter, I happily wags his tail. Then put in the box in the corner are good good, not dirt and bark, waiting silently to arrive again my turn to an oasis that makes me happy to be free most of the day.

spend the day , will spend the months and not remember me anymore.

Can I make a list of dogs forgotten, deleted, ignored, unwanted.

This is my umpteenth call of hope.

not know how else let me see, I entrust my paw to anyone, and I love to kiss all the strokes on the face, are medium in size, do not see me and I do not feel they are so quiet and good.

Take me with you if you will not break your heart ...

ADOTTATEMI offer me OR ONE THAT COULD RESTORE MY STALL Animo JOY AND FULL OF LIFE ...

POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS ANYONE WILLING TO HELP??

There are only 4 days and my fate is sealed ... forever ...

Info and adoption:

393/1118032 (after 18) ambra.da @ gmal.com



Saturday, May 29 we had found it, as you see in the picture, it looked dead.

After recovery, the arrival at the clinic analissi detailed and executed, it was gradually restored, has an infestation by ticks but not in infectious diseases progress, even if the white blood cells are very high for which antibiotic therapy is doing.

Tuesday, June 1 made Guandalini visit the ophthalmologist confirmed that the blindness in one eye with his loss and the other not very well put,
in any case a possible ophthalmic therapy will be arranged when problems arise.

Yesterday morning, however, was taken to stall, but will last 'ONLY 15 DAYS FROM YESTERDAY, Dopod' DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT!!

Jack got caught in her arms without problems, an adult dog is very calm and loving man, hopelessly.

wagging with joy to the females, with males do not know.

do not know its history, only that he was lying on the ground close to the hill ... Alitalia

Perhaps abandoned, lost or maybe just a victim of infamous life that many dogs suffer ...

While the left stall and receded from my view looked at me with those eyes of love and fear-soaked volunteers that we know well,
that crush my heart in a vise, who would have us run toward them unable to take it home, anything to not see them so heartbroken ...

Even Jack, as everyone them, he bowed to the decision of man, his head sadly and low, turning once again to me, and disappeared behind a corner.

I can assure you that it is a special creature, a shell of tenderness and loneliness, hope and pain, fear for what will happen today, in anticipation of a caress.

For now, Jack, is enjoying the caresses, but I wonder if they will again and again.

I ask you with my heart in my hand help me in this other miracle of life, to forward this mail, these eyes, this little body to all your contacts, waiting for one stall sure here a few days and a look of love for life that awaits the small quietly in his box ...


THIS 'The great tragedy of this area ..... BLOODY Via Della Pisana E' behind the ALITALIA HILL .... always discuss the same .... WHAT A DOG IS ABOUT TWO YEARS WITH AN EYE STRAGONFIO, limping, FULL OF TICKS AND Forasacco FOUND BY LAURA ANDREA AND TWO PRIVATE CITIZENS WHO HAVE NOT HAD NO HELP FROM THOSE WHO SHOULD TAKE ACTION !!!!!
THANK YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF MARY DONELLI who followed all the events TELEPHONE AND AMBER AND THAT 'ROUND ON THE SPOT AND TAKE THIS TIME AND THAT PICCOLINO' SAFE IN HOSPITAL, BUT NEEDS a stall ...... LOOKS LIKE A OLD AND HAS ONLY TWO YEARS !!!!!!!
JACK, AND THUS 'were called' WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL IN ROME SOUTH ... WE MUST ALSO SAY WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF ITS REAL ..... we definitely need someone who wants to keep warm at least until A HOUSE IS NOT THE FINAL !!!!!!!!
PLEASE GIVE U.S. A HAND TO REALLY ...... I also thank
LAURA ANDREA AND WHO HAVE HAVE THE CONSISTENCY OF THEM REMAIN NEAR JACK Undaunted !!!!!

FOR INFO
MILENA 3296263111 3931118032
AMBER ONLY AFTER 18:00
MARIA 3389506689
























FOR INFO
MILENA
AMBER 3296263111 3931118032
MARIA 3389506689





-
Let the dog covered in mud, you can wash your dog and you can wash the mud ... But those who do not like neither the dog nor the mud ... Those not ... You can not wash ...

(J. Prevert)




-
Let the dog covered in mud, you can wash your dog and you can wash the mud ... But those who do not like neither the dog nor the mud ... Those not ... You can not wash ...

(J. Prevert)



-
Let the dog covered in mud, you can wash your dog and you can wash the mud ... But those who do not like neither the dog, nor the mud ... Those not ... You can not wash ...

(J. Prevert)



-
Let the dog covered in mud, you can wash your dog and you can wash the mud ... But those who do not like neither the dog nor the mud ... Those not ... You can not wash ...

(J. Prevert)

0 comments:

Post a Comment