Friday, June 4, 2010

Gmc Envoy Cigarette Wiring

SMALL SIZE PUPPY still no call for him








I am a very sweet puppy, it is possible that no one still in love with me? I have just over 4 months, are small in size, my weight is up 7 / 8 kg adult. Yet they are the ideal dog to live in an apartment. Good quiet, friendly and very very sweet and affectionate. are also very polite, I never fouled inside so far, but nobody seems to affect my great qualities. Found that roam the streets of the town, son a randagina, saved me from the traffic and taken to kennels. fact is that I live there now for two long months. Now even my friend Pierre, my roommate, it will go away since it was adopted. I will stay alone, alone in my small space. Please remove me, too 'I'm waiting for someone to come get me and gave me a better life. You do not know what it means to live in kennels as a puppy.

For info: e-mail alessandra.cogotti @ yahoo.it or ombrea4zampe@tiscali.it cell 3205531198

Fortunato in foster care will be given after verification and signature on a form of adoption, in Sardinia and northern Italy











0 comments:

Post a Comment