Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How To Darken Sandstone

STAR ........



HELLO ME HAVE A YOUNG STAR SETTER OF 2 YEARS, 9 MONTHS AGO ABOUT STRATA ARE FOUND BY A PERSON WHO IS 'TAKING CARE OF THE ERO skinny very hungry My condition was not the best I think I found NO POPE 'who would love me, BUT IS NOT' SO STATE.

THIS PERSON ALREADY HAS ANOTHER DOG ON ME AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE 'MOTO BBIDIENTE, HIM AND' THE DOG AS A CHARACTER THAT IS PERFECT AS PHYSICAL FACT I suffer from mastocytoma 2 degrees E HO NOW ALREADY 'SURGERY TO REMOVE TWO Tumors, and character are independent, GORDON SETTER IS A FUNDAMENTAL FOR SHORT Farewell my dear young lady who does not want dumped me PROBLEMS AND WHERE? By Ornella! Without even asking if she could, BUT WITH THE THREAT TO DOWNLOAD IN A KENNEL TO ABOLISH BAD I would have been, saying THESE WORDS:


9 MONTHS HAVE DONE to "sacrifice" I made DO EVEN 15 LESSONS (ONE WEEK UNGIORNO behavior, but Poor STELLINA MIA YOU WE TRY TO IMPROVE But I can not (tell me how does a dog learn to be obedient LESSONS WITH ONLY 15!) MORE ON 'I can not stand anxiety of this disease forces me to THEM WHICH THE ANALYSIS AND CONTROL OF ROUTINE (and spend money),

AND THEN SAID:

"CARA ORNELLA I said to myself" D. ....., make their decisions in the balls, free dog, YOU CAN NOT SACRIFICART ....... LIFE BUT YOU ARE DOING! DO NOT EXIT THE MOST 'FRIENDS DO NOT GO WITH MORE' IN THE GYM ALSO ::::::: MOTHER TOLD ME THE SAME THING, YOU DOG THAT MY SON IS RUINED THE EXISTENCE! ... SO THIS MORNING I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE HER HERE FOR ME AND THE SITUATION 'IS TOO SERIOUS UNDERSTAND! NINE MONTHS THAT ARE sacrifice myself "THE REPEATED"

ORNELLA he answered:


WANT TOO HAVE ENOUGH AS YOUR INSTEAD OF BEING SO 'BALLS to sacrifice YEARS AND NOT BY MONTHS, ESPECIALLY FOR THE SICK DOGS AND I HAVE ALSO UPHELD 'S WHY THIS CHILD OF POPE' BECAUSE 'It's Daddy's boy' (CAR VERY BEAUTIFUL WORK IN A MINISTRY COMPANY, EVEN PARENTS WORK IN MINISTRIES high places), would take me OA SOPPRIMENRE OR IN A KENNEL.

The first night 'WAS TERRIBLE I WAS HERE Spaesati Disoriented EVEN IF THERE ARE OTHER INCLUDING ANOTHER PELOSI SETTER AND WERE ALL GOOD AND Festos WITH ME, I spent the night at the gate under the water I HOPE THAT HIS RETURN to take, ORNELLA WAS FORWARD AND BACK, MI MI picks her up I wipe the little room is based on the SOFA THAT IS IN THE GARDEN WHERE TO SLEEP AND OTHER PELOSI, BUT I BACK TO THE GATE, THAT IS NOT UP TO ME ONE LAST TIME AND REPRODUCING 'Stay with me until then not collapsed with fatigue.

HAS TWO DAYS AT HOME WITH ME FOR ME ENVIRONMENT FARMI RELAXATION TIME AND NOW HERE I AM HAPPY BECAUSE 'HAVE A GREAT GARDEN WHERE TO RUN ALL DAY AND PLAY WITH OTHER DOGS.

NOW I ASK YOU TO GIVE ME A HAND IN ORDER TO REMAIN HERE, WHICH WILL BE ORNELLA 'ANYTHING to give me a good life, I am ADOPTER DISTANCE TO ENSURE THAT I CAN NOT STAY FOR A SUBJECT 'CHANGING OF TRAUMA OTHER NEW HOME, and especially because' It will cure ORNELLA MI 'CONSTANTLY TO ENSURE THAT THE TWO ACTIONS HAVE SUFFERED just a bad memory?

THANKS STELLA

for those who want 'This is the IBAN ORNELLA WHERE TO COLLECT THE MONEY FOR HIS PELOSI:

IT23B 03 002 32 974 023 269 971 842 PAYABLE TO ORNELLA SCOGNAMIGLIO



0 comments:

Post a Comment