Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Can You Shower With A Tiffan

NOT TRASHED ORSA, it seems that is running, HELP IN SPREADING! Fwd: UPDATES ORSA, PUPPY Maremmana: STILL NO ONE NO ONE!



These are photos of the pain, not freedom, as it seems.

are photos of a wrenching separation, the ones that we've often dogs.

are photos of a wait that I know to be infinite.

From these photos I try to see something or someone to help me, but apart from the green plains of those that did not soothe my heart, I feel desperately alone.

My name Bear, a puppy is a year and a half, probably a golden cross and Maremma.

vaccinated, buttocks and in good health.

I love all my fellow men, with the cats do not know.

I was just two months removed from the chain of a shepherd in the Marche, is the sister Susy and Miki, the puppies are still looking for that home.

I seem to have been lucky because all I had found a family willing to adopt a lifetime, but after a year have brought me here to attend a course and then never return.

They say it's a difficult time, who would recover but the circumstances do not allow it, so if in doubt, better to find another adoption.

are in a shelter in a closed box, though now you see me lying in the sun and I often cry because they are not used to being entrenched.

In my eyes I still have the face and languid eyes of my companion animal that has not eaten for several days since I left.

Now I know that you gave up and started to eat.

I feel the smell of the trees where I was still sleeping in my nose and caresses received.

In my eyes I see that figure of a man that I loved so much and I was hopelessly dependent.

at my side, now, there are none.

I think I know, I know I'm grieving, but I do not know how to torture me ...

Because if only my own feel my pain I feel like I should be once again a happy dog \u200b\u200bin their arms.

Instead, I'm here with one hand Hot on the head, which is not yours ...

Thank you very

Amber

Info and adoption 393/1118032 (after 18)

ambra.da @ gmail.com

adoptable preferably about Rome and province or territory north central Italy.
authorize publication on FB, sites and blogs.
NO BOX, NO PENSION.
Orsa be inserted in any suitable context to its esiegenze and will rely on families with children no younger than 10 years to ensure games are not eligible, with no exceptions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment