... then, start with the President of the Federation of Italian Pharmacists Orders (FOFI) Dr. Andrea Mandelli and components of the Central Committee
http://www.fofi.it/cont/istituzionale/chi_siamo/ 0706/2003 /? fs = 2, only the word is frightening.
In Internet I found a pharmacy in Monza Dr. Andrea Mandelli , I think it is really him then HOLDER.
- Vice-President: Dr. Luigi D'Ambrosio milk - milk Pharmacy D'Ambrosio to Bari, then HOLDER http://www.senato.it/leg/16/BGT/Schede/Attsen/00025261.htm
- Secretary: Dr. Maurizio Pace - Pace Pharmacy in Sciacca, then HOLDER
- Treasurer: Dr. Franco Cantagalli, he seems to be the owner, but is a professor at the University of Bologna and president of the Order of Pharmacists of Bologna http://www.ordfarmbo.it/ . I found a pharmacy in a Dr. Cantagalli in Bologna, but I know there are constraints relationship, what do you think? If anyone could add other news I'd be happy.
My first events have been as successful owners, are 3 to 4, but not abbattiamoci, we are just getting started and then the FOFI, I left the heads in the head, I had to wait for me!
Hello!
0 comments:
Post a Comment