ROME / BEAR HAS 'TORN fingertips Desperate for those who have abandoned ...
Nothing has changed.
None
I look, I shall, I will.
Bernese mountain dogs are a cross / Newfoundland, male, tender, humble, good for about a year.
summer in the box, perhaps the beginning of a long series of years.
I have nothing myself.
The two volunteers moved with compassion do not even have more money to be able to keep the shelter where we are currently placed.
To blame someone else a phone call was enough to heal their consciences ..
IN SEPTEMBER I WILL BE 'OUT OF HERE!
I shut myself in my pain ...
Mesto, heartbroken, lost.
When they come to see me then I lit up, but only for a while ..
now I have learned to understand that then go away ...
ALL go away ...
MY OWNER HAS ABANDONED ME ALONG THE WAY ...
And I look for 2 days in the same area, 'fingertips had been divided for too much walking, says the vet ... "
In my universe there is space for the betrayal, the deceit, the lack of love ...
Yet I have not done nothing I'm tearing the soul ....
Please help me find a house in Bear ...
Info and adoption 393/1118032 after 18
Adoption Rome area and north-central Italy
It requires willingness to inspections pre-compiled form and post adoption adoption.
public permission on websites, blogs, and FB.
Thank you very
Amber
I expect nothing.
are days that I look what I believed to be the man that I had lost,
but has not yet been submitted at this point who knows if it will ever.
am an abandoned, one of those beings who has the record for being rejected, kicked out, not wanted.
are the refusal.
I can not speak, but if you try to read the pain in my eyes in these summer days of abandonment that volunteers feared so much, I'll tell you everything, every little thing.
seems someone has found me wandering along Via Laurentina in Rome and then I had "graciously" moved to a park the euro to keep it safe.
I stayed for 2 nights in the dogs because no one has moved elsewhere, although some volunteers knew.
That seemed to be the only place where you can remain undisturbed, even though in reality it was full of dangers at night, but I resisted and survived, despite everything.
I expected a summer of red-hot fire in a box, waiting for a man that this time I warm the soul plagued by this sense of anxiety.
am a Bernese Mountain Dog, large breeds, pure or perhaps crossed with Newfoundlands, I have not even a year old, male, in good health and have called me Bear .
play with anyone, I love to jump and wag their tails happily.
Sometimes they tell me that my eyes look elsewhere where the imagination of you people can not get there, but if you are young and free me from this pain I'll never forget the agony of abandonment in your arms ...
If you can help me ...
Info and adoption 393/1118032 (after 18)
adoptable preferably on Rome and Northern Italy province or center-compiled form adoption and availability surveys pre and post adoption over time.
AUTHORIZE PUBLICATION ON FB, sites and blogs
Thank you very
Amber
0 comments:
Post a Comment