I had set itself the objective of monitoring the site Pontifex, following the confusion mixed with anger that had given me to read some "editorial" and articles, as is specified in the site of inspiration / matrix Catholic. Exactly.
What I did not expect was the amount of highly flammable material (not in that it should be set on fire in an attempt to "purification" ... no no no).
The editorial standard is structured as follows:
attack against non-Christians / Jews / gays / communists / priests "modernists"
string of threats, insults and jokes that try to be funny sarcastic or do not know, I could not define them;
call to prayer;
God is love.
The development of reasoning has something that's known ... something like "fuck the communists, the mentally ill judges, etc ... love always wins over hate and envy." Amen.
In my little brain thought of having desecrated / able to comment on some obscenity, but soon I became aware that I can not. I will confine myself, therefore, to bring the best of.
I can not, however, fail to report (professional bias, you want ...) the Italian spelling with a rough and often vague, even of those who defined a journalist and writer, but perhaps because the passion and the fervor of faith leads to ride furiously on the keys, and they certainly do not have small hands with manicure certain depraved, where the big toe pigiano pigiano ...
If God exists, that saved us from jerks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment