Sea, sun and ... more bullshit from the mouths of rivers Shit-Neh. My provisional summer neighbors have spent their holidays in from outside the deck, under the lark (yes, it's a poor attempt to justify them ...)
Emigrants in Turin, have assumed that typical accent disturbing but not good manners. At the end of every meal, expertly shaking the table cloth on my little head Southerner, but maybe they just wanted to recycle, feed the poor little birds in the garden ...
After coffee gave, however, the best of himself, "the league has its own reason teachers ... should be of the same region, it's not fair that I pass by I see one of Bari. "
Emigrants in Turin, have assumed that typical accent disturbing but not good manners. At the end of every meal, expertly shaking the table cloth on my little head Southerner, but maybe they just wanted to recycle, feed the poor little birds in the garden ...
After coffee gave, however, the best of himself, "the league has its own reason teachers ... should be of the same region, it's not fair that I pass by I see one of Bari. "
Neh Strunz ', remember where you came from!
And should I apply for teaching in mythical north? And if I become? And if I end up voting Borghezio? Beddamatri, no!
watch this video and tell me if you do not need to fear ... The holidays are just over.
And should I apply for teaching in mythical north? And if I become? And if I end up voting Borghezio? Beddamatri, no!
watch this video and tell me if you do not need to fear ... The holidays are just over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment