A SWEET THOUGHT FOR PUGLIETTO ..
.
Puglietto rose yesterday on the bridge ... the leishmania took care
kidneys ... and ran to the vet was useless ... he
no dog, found in appalling conditions by caterina, voluntary
... strordinaria, then quickly adopted by many people in virtually
network ... and then adopted by Robert and Jolene
lords who had hosted in their retirement ...
Puglietto had captured their hearts had become so
of their large family ... hello little friend I want you to remember
as well as in this picture, so full of joy, you were one of my first dog that I started to help .. I had a big belly, expecting Elisa, I was always the star pc.non forget you sweet .... thanks to you I have met extraordinary people and voluntary ... .
a hug with lots of love to Robert and Marcella Jole to Stefano you were so close ....
a caress, and your little Ilaria Elisa
0 comments:
Post a Comment