stalled urgent!!
for info
Bianca's story.
Bianca is a half-caste under the age of one year which was abandoned a few months under my house (Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto). Since then I take care of this puppy by holding it in the courtyard, where I arranged a comfortable bed. When I found still had the white parts of the sterilization from what I was told, was performed at the slaughterhouse in Barcelona at the request of Ms Meri.
I myself brought the White by a veterinarian who has treated as the points were not infected and the wound was healed. After my numerous attempts to accept the dog from all buildings, since it is an extremely docile and affectionate dog, and he has never shown any aggressive behavior, few days ago I received a call administrator informed me that the express request of an owner of an apartment, which still does not reside in building, to remove White with the help of a dog catcher.
I want to clarify that I have personally always taken care of Bianca, medicines, food and cleanliness the court so far avoiding any condominium complaint from those who now live here. Precisely for this reason I do not understand the complaints of these individuals who can not complain about my shortcomings if any, justify the request with a phobia of the future wife to the dogs.
gives rise to my fear of losing White in the worst way, as when long ago I witnessed the capture of a stray dog \u200b\u200bjust because of stupid people feared to be in danger in front of him seeing a dog free large size even docile.
This morning I visited the Institute of Zooprofilassi Barcelona PG where the dott.re applied the microchip, White now occupies an important place in my heart, but for the sake of the little dog I ask if he knew a family that can love her and treat her like really deserves.
Aiutatemi....Raffaella Russo. info@siciliamicidelcane.it
0 comments:
Post a Comment